tisdag 23 juni 2015

I bit everywhere again.

Now is everything done with my Ex and i have got my beautiful Dog back. My Beautiful Chihuahua.


Im now living with myself and my dog for now, waiting for my wonderful boyfriend coming over from chicago to live with me. <3 Otherwise i got in on collage here in sweden im gonna specialize as an nurse assistance. So i have 2 years of studying infornt of me now. =)
Im trying to put together an other flirt blog but me and my friend Chilli hasnt been out to try some of them out cuz he has been working his ass off these months. =) 
Im back at owner on the server www.pixelnexus.net to join the website and mc.pixelnexus.net to join the game. Its and minecraft pixelmon server version 3.4.

Well im gonna go now and do some stuff before i go over to my sister to cuddle with the kids. <3

Have a nice days. <3

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy