fredag 10 juli 2015

Exes can drive you crasy

Its hard to live your own life when you have your ex up in your ass as soon as you do something he doesn't like. If i want to change number and decide not to give him that new number cuz we never talks anyway then its up to me if i dont give him that. I don't see a point giving him that number sense we are not talking more then just when he is sending me the bill for the number i have now that is in his name, I'm happy that that number is out soon and that i will get my own number in my own name next week. He can deal with giving my best friend the bill so she can send a pic on the bill to me so i can pay it only once cuz that is what is left on the number i'm having now. ONE fucking time. You can deal with it.
Its no point calling me immature cuz i want to change number cuz i dont have connection everywhere up here on this number and i need connection so i don't miss any work time if they need me, i want to go to my sister and up to the theater but at this point i cant cuz i dont have connection and i can miss my work calling. So who is the immature around here?

I'm trying not to be angry or let my ex make me mad,sad, aggravated or something else but its hard when he is doing stuff like this. I'm so looking forward to get the new number and i don't have to deal with his text msgs any more, i mean he took me away fr om facebook, skype and you name it but he is gonna bitch about me changing number. Some ppl can make you irritated for no reason.

It had been better if you just let me live my life and do what i want with my number when i want it. Its my decision if i want to change number or not, and now have i decided to change so i can get work hours even if i'm at my sisters or anywhere else where i don't have connection on this number.

Time for something fun instead.
Next month do i start studying on collage here in sweden on distance and in the beginning of september do i start with my driving license. Its gonna be nice to start my studying again and take that damn license so i don't have to ask someone else to drive me if i need to go somewhere when the bus isnt going. :P
My life starting to be good again, soon will the theater start also and im looking forward to it. I have missed to be with the gang and have fun on stage. Its gonna be so much fun. :)

Well im gonna go and spend some time with my dog now, Have fun and take care.

Over and out
~Lily

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy