söndag 12 juli 2015

fibromyalgia, my love and work!

Im cursed. i dont have it on paper yet but i'm apparently have fibromyalgia. And it suckes to be honest. im always tired, always pain in my body, i got easily tired when i do something like fixing in the apartment or something like that. I forget stuff some days and my eyes get foggy now and then.

Its an curse to have this, i wouldnt give it to my worse enemy. It really sucks.
I have good days and bad days and now sense i started my new work i only have had bad days mostly. All i want to do is sleep. sleep and sleep. Im trying to be up and do stuff anyway cuz i cant be laying in bed all days. Im happy that i have my wonderful dog that i can spend time with and be out with. Some ppl get puched away even thou i dont want to puch them away.

Speaking of work, now are we starting to update our server to 8.1 so we have alot to do.
Fixing the plugins for that version, rebuild the world we had but this time i think it will be more amazing. we can do so mush more in 8.1 then we could before. :)


Over and out
~ Lily

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy