onsdag 1 februari 2012

1 Februari. :)

Sitting and think about if I should sell some of my things. I dont need them so they just lying around. Like any other day, am I sitting on my couch in front of the computer and do some school assignments, but today I have also a glass O'Boy with me. :)

I hate that my guitar is broken, dreaming about a chord loop last night that I would like to try if they sound as good in reality as in dreams, but without the guitar, it is impossible. : (
Yesterday I spoke with my love, I miss him more and more every day. Only 10 days until we meet again. We're going on a trip to Riga with some of my friends and their friends. Singing karaoke and just have fun a weekend.

time to complete the task at school, perhaps, can not sit here all day at the blog. :)

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy