onsdag 16 juli 2014

Questions and answers.

I will try to translate all the qusetions i have got. And i will answer them truely.
1. Have you done something you have never did before this year?
Yes, i have been on an pop concert and i got amazed by Isac Elliot that day.
2. Did you have any new years promises?
No i did not.
3. Witch states have you visit?
Greece and Canarie Island and my home land Finland.
4. My biggest misstake...
Uhm, i dont know if i want to answer that but i have promised to answer tryely so, My biggest misstake was to fall in love with a guy that was in the same 
revue as me.
5. What do i spend the most money on?
Uhm, my dogs and my fiance i think. 
6. What has impressed you the most this year?
I will say Isac Elliot big time. He made me speechless with her voice when I saw him live in Helsingborg, Sweden in April. 
7. Best book?
Oh that was an hard one. House of night, lost angel, Noras choice, cases angel by becca fitzpatrick
Please comment and give me more questions to answer. =)
I will do my best to answer every one. =)
Over and out for now. 

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy