onsdag 16 juli 2014

A little about Isac Elliot and his videos.

Isac Elliot is an 13 year old pop-singer from Finland. Born in December 2000. He is an songwriter, dancer and actor as well. He is already a big star in Finland and in Norway. His first single "New way home" released 14 February 2013 and placed at a first place on Finland's official list. The same year his first CD released "Wake up world"
Isac has given out 5 singles now.
His second single was "First kiss", the third single "Dream Big" came in October 2013, his fourth was Favorite girl who came in November and the fifth and last came in June 2014 and named Baby I.
He has made music videos for "New Way Home", "First Kiss" "Dream Big," "My Favorite Girl" "Baby I" "Are You Gonna Be My Girl"

His videos on Youtube.
First Kiss - Isac Elliot
Are you gonna be my Girl - Isac Elliot
Dream Big - Isac Elliot
New way home - Isac Elliot
My favorite Girl - Isac Elliot

And his latest Video on Youtube
Baby I - Isac Elliot


I want to do an interview with him but i have't got any answers from him or his manager. So this is what i can give you while im waiting for there respondes. =)

Over and out for now. =) <3

Please Comment.

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy