onsdag 23 juli 2014

a burial place


Today is one of those days when i dont know what to write about. Nothing special has happened and Isac Tweetcam hasn't came out yet so its pretty boring atm. 
And what i know it hasn't happen that much on the music side today either, and my writing is standing still to. I haven't write anything on my script or my songlyrics for allmost a week. It is ti warm to think right now. 



Yesterday where me, my fiance and a friend in the woods around here and we found a burial place witch is like 1000 years old. Around when the vikings was here. It was pretty awesome, graves from the late Iron Age early folding time.

Here is 4 pictures from our trip in the woods, all pictures is from the gravyard we found. 

 It was pretty awesome to be there. The air was very thick and it was a bit grim in the woods. this burial place was for humans, dogs and horses. I think we found like 8-10 judgment rings or what they are called in english. =) 

Lets wait for Isac Elliots Tweetcam. Lissten to some good music and do some creative work. 

Over and out for now.


0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy