söndag 19 april 2015

Relaxing... what is that?

When u are used to work your ass off its hard to cut the power off buttom and just do nothing for awile. But im starting to learn how to do it. You just cut off the lines that has with your work to do. Like im doing atm.

No Servertime for me for atleast 2 hour, No Music for atleast until tomorrow, Cutting of my phone so noone can call me and just keep my skype going so i can talk with my friends and being here on the blog doing nothing.

That is my way to relax abit and just taking care of myself.
People tells me regulary that im working to much. Maybe thay are right, im having an hard time saying No somedays. I need to start learn how to do that more often. I like to have alot to do but its starting to get to much, that why i might like to going with the boat and just relaxing to awsome shows with an beer and singing karaoke, its the only way to get away from the reality and just relaxing abit.

Well time to see a movie, i dont know what movie yet but i let you know if it was a good movie or not when i have choosen one and seen it. :P


~Lily

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy