onsdag 15 april 2015

Somedays

Somedays are easier then others.
Somedays it feels so good to be single and just being me, doing what i want and be what i want.
Running around in my apartment playing my boybands i lissen to when i was younger and dance the day away. :P
Other days its sucks to be honest to be alone, No one to talk with or be with when u have boring.
Im happy i have my things i do, music, theater, my game server and movies.
i have allways something to do and that is nice. =)

Yesterday and today will i just be at home being on my game server with all the crazy ppl that is there and playing. Its has become an nice little community and i hope it ill grow to somwthing bigger. Well we have to wait and see what happens. for now its just an small community where everyone is like an family. =)


0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy