måndag 6 april 2015

The beggining on a new life

Hey again.
It was a long time ago i wrote something now.
I have had alot to do the past coupel of month.
Me and my fiance went seperate ways and it has been alot with moving back to the north where i have my family and my music and theater.
I have been living here now for 2 month and i have started with my music and my theater again and that feels so good,
I cant wait until the fall when we start the meetings for the theater and start to practice for the winter show we do every year.
It will be so fun to start up that again. =)

Otherwise have i started to sing and do my music again and that feels also nice to be honest but its hard work allmost everyday now. But i will try to update you guys so much i can. =)

Time to start a new life. =)

Love you guys.

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy