måndag 11 maj 2015

Gaming

Between the flirts on my blog i will put in something about Gaming.
Yeah ik this blog is about a little bit of this and alittle bit of that atm.
Im gonna move the flirt blog to an other later as soon as i have a good name for it. =)
You are welcome to give me name suggestions. =)

But back to my gaming.
My and my friends server is moving to an new Ip adress and a new website now. We had a minor problem so i had to redo some things of the website but its up and running now even thou we still are changing some stuff on the site. =) The new server will be open one of these days cuz we are moving everything from the old one to the new one so players dosent have to start all over again. =)
I like to mess around with designs and so on. I get to use my creative side, I have alot of that side. Everything i do is creative most of the time anyway. Music, theater, buildings on the server, Webdesigns, blogdesigns, drawing, writing, yeah i think you got it. :)

Well back to the webdesign so i have one lesser thing on my mind for today. =)

Over and out
~Lily

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy