fredag 22 maj 2015

Suprice moments!

On the boat.

I was laying here on the floor in my apartment fixing a scrapbook painting for myself just because i had boring and wanted to do something creative and while i was doing that it hit me that me and my friend Chili have tried a flirting tip when we where on a boat trip a couple of weeks ago and i haven't thought about it until now. =P
Or i did kind of what they do in How i meet your mother actually now when i think about it. And it worked for us. But your best bet is to have a friend that is a girl for this, we haven't tried it like they actually do in the episodes. You know how Barney do this every night for Ted "haave you meet Ted?" and just leave? well good, that is kind of what i did for Chili. :P

I went in on the bathroom and i can promise you my first thought wasn't to get a date for Chili. :P But when i was standing there in line i heard some girls talking with and about an other girl that was in there and when one of her friends went out i told her to make her friend talk with my friend over there and she was like Okay.
And i went back in and people start talking with me so i was there for a good 20 minutes and that girl i wanted to talk with Chili went out from the bathroom and all her friends run up to her and told her to talk with him, so she did. and when i came out guess what they had been talking for allmost 20 minutes when i came out and they where with each-other the whole night on the boat.

Well i know what you guys thinks, did they sleep with each-other..
The answer on that one is No they didn't but they change numbers and still have contact with each-other today. Well after a few weeks they are only friends but the point i want to come to is that the suprice moment is one of the best things to get to a girl.
The human brain is build like that, if something suprices us, we want to get to know more 9 out of 10 times. 

~ Lily

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy