tisdag 22 september 2015

Alot of work.

Okey sorry for not typing for awhile again. :P
i have my ass full at the moment.
School and paper to write, theater and music, and training 6 days a week, preparing for a show and preparing for competitions in Karate. 

So there is much to write in school and for the theater and music atm, and a lot of training. :)
I'm trying to type when i can but some days am i so tired im not have anything to type cuz my head is all blank. 

In January do we have premier for the Theater, if you are around here by that time come and watch it. :) Its nice to be back again, training, doing my theater and my music and study again. Im starting to get back my life i had before i moved to the south. 

Time to finishes my paper for school.

Have a nice day

Over and out
~ LIly

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy