tisdag 25 augusti 2015

Theater meeting tonight.

So happy today, the theater is starting up today. And i have some work to do before the meeting tonight. So its time for me to me alot creative. :) This is gonna be so nice.

And in 2 days do i start training Karate again alot more happy. :) Im so back in business again.

And next week does my school start also.
I have alot going on now, and im happy about it.

Tomorrow do i get my livingroom stuff and my new bed. This cant be better.

Atm im a lissen on some music and trying to wake up with some coffee, then its time to do some theater work.


I know i havent typed that often for a while now but i have been down in a black hole for a few weeks. I have had some problems and being depressed. But im back in the saddle and im about to get better.

well i guess its time for some theater work. here is an old picture from over 3 years ago when i was in the theater group before i moved down to my ex and stoped with theaer and music. One of my misstake, i will never stop with music or theater again for anyone. =)

Its me in the baby suit

Lily - got you!

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy