torsdag 6 augusti 2015

Augusti a month where it happens alot.

There is so much that is happening this month.
Everything from my sisters child is getting a name to school is starting.
Why does everything have to happen the same month after the summer? :P
I bet all mothers and fathers out there is stressed this month, fixing for the school start, all the group activities for the kids, maybe new schools for some kids. Alot to do this month not only for me.

I dont really know what to type anymore. :P i had a plan but that just jump out from my head and run away. :P So i leave you now with the dates where im busy on this month. I bet it will be more dates later on but that is whats up atm. Im looking forward to start to train karate again was a couple of years but i was listed for the national team for my age group. So im gonna take back whats mine. A place in the team.

Dates:
8 Aug: baptism. My niece is getting her name. :)
14-16 Aug: Theater weekend with the theater group.
25 Aug: My Karate is starting up after the summer
29 Aug: invited to a concert
31 Aug: My school is starting



Have a nice day.
Over and out

~Lily

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy