lördag 1 augusti 2015

many thoughts

I'm sitting at work and wonder about life. I'm working on a hospital so I see much. Atm am I thinking about the brain and how it works. I mean when you get old and you forget your children or grand children. You don't know what day it is or what year. You think you are going to work or asking after your father that has been dead for ages. That's just so sad, what happens with the brain when you get old. It's fascinated how the brain work. So many questions but so little answers. Everyone can get alziemers or any other illness like that but there is so little answers about why and how to stop it to happen. I'm gonna start study about this in the end of this month and that is gonna be so much fun. To get to know more, but the funny thing is there isnt so much about it, I think I will start study the brain, I want to know what's happen.
I have been working with people with this problems for years now and I think its sad both for the person and the relative to this person. One day they doesn't know anything and the next they can be perfectly fine. The most fascinated with all this is that they go back to be kids again. Why does that happen? Like I said so many questions so little answers.

I'm working mostly nights atm, starting 9pm and ending 7 am in the morning. I'm home around 8-10am depending on what day in working. I don't have the driving license yet so I have to wait for buses and so on. Today are my friend Chilli out on flirting.missions and I will get a fully report from him later and I will type about what he has done and how it has gone for him. :) I hope I can make a flirt blog soon again for you. Well gonna do what I'm best on atm. Doing my job. Have a nice day and night.

over and out

~ Lily

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy