onsdag 19 augusti 2015

Feelings

Im gonna write about stuff i normaly dosent write about. How i feel and so on.

I really dont know how i feel atm, i dont want to feel. To much will catch up with me if i feel everything at the same time and i dont want to hit that wall of emotions and brake down. Somedays i just dont want to feel anything and being with myself and my dog and not think of anyone or anything else.
7 juni 2014 did a friend of mine died and in august same year was the funeral for her. I havent really morn her until now. I couldnt believe that she was gone. so i have closed my feelings today and im just ride on the wave.

I have had a hell of a month with feelings and depression and i dont know alot. So this is my way to get back to myself. Closing myself for a day to be stronger tomorrow and deal with what i have to. Well technically have i closed myself the whole month. i have done stuff just to not be able to think or stoped to start think.

Oh speaking of doing stuff next week is everything starting again.
The theater, karate and stuff im doing.

Happy me.

Well

Over and out

~
Lily

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy