tisdag 31 januari 2012

provar lite nytt. :)

today have i sleeped allmost all day and haven't i sleeped, have a laying in my sofa and dreamed abput my sweetheart. <3 we have been together for 3 month today. Love him. <3

Nem tudom, ha tudok megbirkózni ezzel többé. Hogyan állhat ki két hét? Már túl sokáig már .. Nem tudok .. Saját mostohaapja valóban szopni az életöröm belőlem ..

Bye bye time to laying and dream about the sweetest thing. <3

3 mobth with you darling. You are the best thing i have. I love you more then words can describe. <3 you are my everything.

"It's hard to remember a time
When I didn't have you, when I didn't have nothing but a cold bed to come to at
night
That was all I knew, until there was you
And then you took my world and turned it all around
I couldn't live without you now
Chorus:
Baby, if I can't have your love
If I can't feel your touch I got nothing
Baby, if I can't taste your kiss then I don't exist
I got nothing
No I can't imagine living life without you
I can't imagine living life without your love
"

<3 <3

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy