lördag 2 juni 2012

Något jag skrev för ett år sedan. :)


Nothing is as it should be. I do not know what was happening that day. I stood there without words when I saw it land peacefully in front of me. I could not utter a word, that day when an angel trod the earth. I learned this angel all it wanted to learn, love, sadness, broken hearts and death. I gave this angel everything it wanted, kindness, love and security. When this angel left the earth with the knowledge of man, he left the earth not only with the knowledge of man, but he also took with him one more thing to heaven ... My heart I go back to this place every day where the angel appeared, in the hope that this angel should come back to me. As I stand there waiting for him to come I think to myself, Why do I let him go? " I cry out of thin air, "if you hear me, please come back to me ... angel, where are you?"
This angel did not come back and to this day I go to where I met him ... He can come back. I hate this angel because he did not bring back my heart, I faded away slowly as I waited for this angel to show up. I got to heaven, but when I was up there, I was sent down again, without my angel and without my heart, for they had locked it in a glass jar with rose petals. Because they wanted to see how it worked when it had been emotionally crushed.
Now I walk on this earth without my heart but with my feelings for this angel, however, unable to die. Cause I just gets sent back here to walk the earth without being able to love anyone.

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
©Elisabeth Jäntti Tema: Fairy